The information we obtain is but not limited to:
- date of birth,
- email address,
- contact number(s),
- bank account number (s),
- PIT data
- website usage,
- application usage (log-in, log-out)
- browser usage,
- operating system,
- IP address,
- Internet Service Provider,
- user demographic information,
- statistical information about your use of our services.
Billon Financial Ltd may use your personal information:
- To assist us in developing and enhancing our services, our application and our website, to conduct market analysis and strategic planning and to determine your eligibility to receive offers for products or promotions; and
- To provide you with information about our services.
Billon Financial Ltd will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in circumstances described below, as permitted by data protection legislation, or with your express permission. These third parties are limited by law or by contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which the information is shared.
- We may disclose information to service providers who manage our Application and KYC (Knowing Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) processes on our behalf. All Personal Data collected from or submitted by you, or used, stored, transmitted or shared through the Billon may be transferred to and stored on servers and equipment located in the European Economic Area.
- We may disclose your information to assist us in conducting or co-operating in investigations of fraudulent or other illegal activity.
- We may disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or as otherwise required to by law.
- We may use IP addresses, browser types and access times to analyse trends, administer the site, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and to prevent fraud.
You have the right to access any personal information that we hold.
The information you provide will be held for as long as you have an account with us. To be removed from our database you must inform us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
The Use of “Cookies” and HTML5 Local Storage
Billon uses a number of “cookies” and HTML5 Local Storage files on the website.
“Cookies” and HTML5 Local Storage files are small files of data that reside on your computer and allow us to recognise if you return to this site using the same computer and browser or visit multiple pages in our site during the same session. Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. To turn off cookies and HTML5 Local Storage: browsers allow you to do this by changing your browser settings. Please note that switching off cookies and HTML5 Local Storage may restrict your use of our site.
For more information please refer to the following websites:
- Security information for financial transactions: http://www.banksafeonline.org.uk
- To learn more about cookies visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Cookies for advertising: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
- Learn more about cookies: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
- Data Protection Act: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/29/contents
- UK data privacy guidelines: http://www.ico.org.uk/
(11 JAN 2018)